Clips from John's Presentations
John brings a fact-based, real-world approach to practice management. Here are some clips from his past presentations.
What People Say about John's Sessions
John’s Content is Exceptional
John’s content is exceptional, and he presents it in a way that is engaging and relatable. Upon seeing his presentation, I knew that he would have a positive impact on our counsel audience and I immediately signed him up as a keynote speaker for our legal seminar. I have recommended him to industry colleagues and they have been equally impressed as well.
We have hit the ground running since our session
I very much appreciate the skill John brought to the workshop and the information he was able to impart on my staff—they are already asking that I schedule a time for him to come back because they want to learn more.
Helped me see and manage both the forest and the trees
John has inspired me to change the way I do things. I have had a Kanban board for about a year. It has helped me visualize the workflow and identify things that need I need to improve. Simply put, it has helped me see and manage both the forest and the trees.
John Brings Fresh Insights and Clarity Into ...
Interested? Get John's Speaking Information Kit Today
Past Presentation Topics...
- “Why is there an Access to Justice Gap and What Can You Do About It?" (Lawyer Forward Conference)
- “An Entrepreneur’s Hacks for an Agile Legal Practice” (Oregon Bar Solo & Small Firm Conference)
- “Tech Project Management Lessons for Legal (Lean Law + Agile)” (Clio Cloud Conference)
- “The Promise of the Agile Attorney” (Project Management Institute, Portland Chapter)
- “Agile Project Management for Back Office Teams" (Shook, Hardy, & Bacon, Special Seminar)
- “The Process of Legal Innovation" (Defense Research Institute Annual Conference)
- “Fundamentals of Agile Project Management for Legal Teams" (Perkins Coie, Special Seminar)
- “The Ethics of Legal Project Management” (Ohio State Bar Technology Conference)